- 15000.00 - 100000.00 INR
- 8*24 to 21*52 Inch (in)
- 7 kg/cm2 to 10.5 kg/cm2
- 0.25 HP to 5 HP
- 12 - 18 months
Single Stage Single Cylinder
A single stage single cylinder air compressor works using the force of a piston and pressure sensitive valve. It is designed to house one cylinder that compresses air with a single piston stroke. These Air Compressors Are Ideal For A Multitude Of Small Business Uses Including Borewell, Chemical Industries, Circuit Breaking, Spray Painting, Graniting & Cleaning, Pneumatic Tools, Liquid Transfer Etc.
Motor Ratings - 0.25 H.P to 7.5 HP
Piston Displacement - 2.30 to 27 SCFM
Working Pressure - 7 kg/cm2 to 10.5 kg/cm2
Tank in litres = 20 litres to 275 litres
- Single Stage Single Cylinder Air Compressor accompanies three Cylinder or air stockpiling chambers
- Single Stage Single Cylinder Air Compressor additionally has two cylinders for pumping air; first cylinder packs air and sends it into the second stockpiling tank, or cylinder, where compressed air is stored for future use.
- The Single Stage Single Cylinder Air Compressor give capacity to pneumatic instruments, for example, shower firearms, fasten wrenches and air nailers. They can be utilized in service stations and different assembling plants.
- Single Stage Single Cylinder Air Compressor deliver more power than ordinary electric-control generators and are additionally more secure than other power generation systems.
- Single Stage Single Cylinder Air Compressor are solid bundles to be utilized either as a backup system in real establishment or an entire system for little mechanical establishments.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1 - 4 Days
- All India
Shop No. 2, Arihant Classic, Below Professional Courier, Sativali Road, Vasai East, Dist. Palghar,, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India